Training Camp Peter
Training Camp Peter is a professional training organization, that specializes in cycling, which is based in Chiang Rai, Thailand. Peter Pouly is a professional cyclist, 5 times MTB French champion, 5 times champion of ‘La Haute Route’, 2nd in l’Etape du Tour 2013 and 2014, winner of La Marmotte 2014, winner of the UCI 2.2 Tour de Ijen twice 2014 and 2015, and holder of the Amateur World Record of l’Alpe d’Huez climb.
Northern Thailand is a hidden treasure for road cycling!
Training Camp Peter by Peter Pouly is offering a variety of services such as:
- Cycling training camps
- Memorable cycling trips with majestic sceneries.
- Professional coaching
- VIP trips to France & Belgium (Route du Tour de France, Belgian classics, Haute Route, cyclo sportives…)
- Training camps and coaching adapted to your own requirements
- Develop and promote the sport of cycling in Asia
- Offer professional training camps for cyclists of all levels
- Offer perfectly organized and memorable cycling trips in Thailand
- Promote Northern Thailand as a hidden treasure for cycling